Integrated Management System (IMS)
RIDEC has defined, documented and implemented an integrated management system (IMS), which includes continuous improvement as a principle of its effectiveness in terms of quality, environment and occupational risk prevention.
• Processes needed to manage quality and to define the various units’ responsibilities and functions
• Established criteria and methods to ensure correct implementation and process control.
• Ensuring resource availability.
• Measuring, tracking and analysing processes.
• Acting in order to achieve the results planned and ongoing improvement.
• Ensuring improvement in both product quality and service by taking into account the rules and regulations applicable to the sector, the product, the service and client satisfaction.